Raven Makes Gallery guarantees the authenticity and integrity of each piece we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please carefully read our return policy. We request you notify us immediately if you decide to return an item.
- Following date of purchase, you will have 10 days to return the item(s).
- After our inspection and acceptance of the return, in its original condition, you have a choice of store credit for future consideration, or exchange for another item of equal value.
- We do not offer refunds.
- To be eligible for store credit or exchange, the item must be in the same condition that you received it, preferably in the original packaging, and fully insured for return shipment.
- In the rare even that your item was damaged in transit, immediately make a claim with the delivery service since all shipped items are insured for the purchased value. Retain all packaging material to show carrier.
- To return an item, mail to either: Raven Makes Gallery, P.O. Box 2404, Sisters, OR 97759, or if using FedEx, or UPS, Raven Makes Gallery, 182 E. Hood Ave., Sisters, OR 97759. Signature confirmation is required.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for all return shipping and handling charges.
- In cases of high rate of returns (three or more returns in a row), Raven Makes Gallery reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on future returned inventory.
- Jewelry: All jewelry in our collections has been hand-fabricated and crafted. Natural wear and tear, or an accident might cause a piece to become damaged or broken. If this occurs within three months, please send or return the piece for evaluation.
- Once we look at the piece, we can determine the best course of action to take, which may mean sending the piece back to the artist's studio for repair, to their specifications. Cost and time frame are determined by the artist. This may take 6-8 weeks, and there may be associated charges assigned by the jeweler, that we must pass on to you. All repair costs must be agreed to before the repair will begin.
- Costs and time frame are not determined by Raven Makes Gallery, but by the jeweler completing the repair.
- Understand that missing or lost stones are replaced at the cost of a new stone, and we cannot exchange or refund for jewelry with missing stones.